Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Seeing Nelson

What started as an interesting observation is now becoming kinda annoying. 7/10 times I check the watch , i see a Nelson. Ok Ok, its an approximation, i've not really counted it, I have a Life!, jeez.... But, that is besides the point, the point being; about 70 % of the times I read time I pick up a Nelson. Some or the other form of it 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 11:11...

I just did some googling, but was not able to find the average number of times people read time. I was planning to find the odds of this happening (I still stand by my statement, I do have a Life). If the cosmos is trying to send a message, a little more directness would help, please. I am not not good at taking hints, i have friends who can vouch for it. @ Cosmos, I really feel touched and honored for being picked up as a recipient, but i think yo've got the wrong Number :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

88.88