Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New York


NY…….IT ROCKS.

The thing that hits you when you first visit it, is its shear size. Its HUGE.

Since the day I first visited this city, I always wanted to write about it, but always shyed away. So many people writers, poets, philosophers have already capture the essence of this city in their writing.

This was my 5th visit to the city my 4th month of stay in US. Today I garner up the courage to make a fool of myself and write about NY. I open up the laptop screen, rest my fingers on the keypad to start typing, they just lay there, not a word for 10 minutes. Its not because I cant think of anything to write, refreshing the memories of the city takes you on a Joy Ride. So I have decide to take "Baby Steps" :-). Will write about my experiences in the city without any inference.

1 comment:

28112 said...

I agree...NY is a splendid experience......